Thursday, December 19, 2019

Why I Am An Artist - 777 Words

There had been challenges defining art, however as it was characterized when all is said in done, it is the result of innovative human action in which materials are molded or chose to pass on a thought, feeling, or outwardly fascinating structure. From an early age I have dependably had an in number enthusiasm for art, and have been included with it in some frame all through my life. My goal to be an artist was approved by the way that my father was one a scene painter and my uncle confined pictures. While I was growing up numerous artists went to our home where encircled artworks were made by my father and uncle. At my childhood stage; it was my conviction that everybody s father is great at art and my father was a model to hope for. My father taught me to play stunning body, the surrealist diversion where every individual from the gathering draws an area of a body on a folded bit of paper. Toward the end, the half breed animal is uncovered in all its mutant glory, our chuckling dem onstration of something truly imaginative we had all invented. I was interested by the ABC TV program, Mr. Squiggle, and carrying on adaptations of it with friends, each of us drawing a secretive arrangement of lines and shapes for the other to transform into something. As the art was already present as a profession in my family so my family members have many good views about art. According to my family thoughts; the arts, both performing and visual, are part of our humankind. They are whatShow MoreRelatedWhy I Am a Writer and an Artist837 Words   |  3 PagesI suppose I have always been an artist and a writer- I can’t remember a time where I wasn’t fascinated by sentences and colors. In the same way, I have always loved to learn. Yet it wasn’t until I was older that I realized the influence literature and art can have on the world, along with what an education can really be. In my high school Gifted Education class we discussed ethics, science, politics, human identity, paradigms, and their problems. We eagerly debated solutions to these issues, bouncingRead MoreWhat I Knew About Being An Artist1141 Words   |  5 PagesWhat I knew about being an Artist Growing up in a family full of creative minds it wasn’t hard to find my own talent. I became obsessed with art at a young age, drawing anything that caught my fancy whether it be cats, dogs, or power puff girls. I loved to draw. I found that with my drawing I had a natural desire to get better and build upon my talent. In the later years of middle school when the time came that we were deciding our future careers I didn’t want to be an artist. I wanted to just quitRead MoreThe, A Independent Label Executive Essay1297 Words   |  6 PagesAs a Independent label Executive; I am in a constant game of playing the sheep in a padded room surrounded by Elephants. I prepare for the abuse of being trampled upon, but hope that my coyness will somehow make me invisible. I for one can honestly say that I receive thousands of phone calls during a typical week from independent label owners and execs with the same sentiments. How can I avoid being Robbed, I ponder? I understand t he position of the Majors and furthermore realize that the consumersRead MoreVisual Arts As A Career1395 Words   |  6 Pagescreating beautiful things, then you should explore visual arts as a career. Visual arts is an always expanding field, especially in a modern-day society. There is a growing need for visual artists because businesses are more visual through the internet. You do not have to be a photo-realistic painter to be a successful artist as art is far more than painting on a canvas. It can be anything from illustrating a book to helping a company market their product in an effective way. It may be challenging to findRead MoreArt, But Only If You Say So1339 Words   |  6 Pagesguise of artists (or vice versa) who intend to evoke such emotions and shake the political pot, those who purposefully try to get people thinking; people like the famous, yet totally anonymous, french artist/activist Princess Hijab and british artist/activist Banksy. The names of these gifted ano nymities are no doubt one’s you have heard before, thrown over NPR or shoved into your newsfeed by a friend. Artists like these, subversive vigilantes who work in the periods of night when you and I (more deliberatelyRead MoreMarketing Coordinator : Marketing Management Job Position892 Words   |  4 PagesMarketing coordinator intrigued me in the fact that I feel that I have some of the attributes and the requirements that the position is required. Reason why I am intrigued with the marketing coordinating job is it seems that not everyday is the same role, and its fast paced, so it brings more excitement to the job. Especially with being young its worth while to do but like Professor Iqbal would say its not something you would do for a while, in the fact that life does change in the near future withRead MoreEssay on Image of African American Women845 Words   |  4 Pagesperceptions in many different ways. My project will focus on two artists in particular, Maya Angelou a nd Kara Walker. I will look at three poems of Maya Angelou, Phenomenal Women, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, and Still I Rise while examining the artwork of Kara Walker to compare the different approaches to transform the unfavorable images of African American women. An acquaintance of mine expressed to me that he found dark girls â€Å"hideous.† I was shocked upon hearing this because not only was his commentRead MoreUnderstanding The Communication Problem That Should Have Been Solved The Moment I Choose My Career Essay1667 Words   |  7 PagesProject What I will be presenting for this project is solving the communication problem that should have been solved the moment I choose my career. Since I am almost finished with my classes at the Geauga, I planned to transfer to the main Kent campus to start my career classes in the spring. In the meantime, the issue that is accruing at this moment is not having any social accounts that benefits my career, which are the media and professional accounts. I plan explaining how I am going to solveRead MoreWhy I Don t Have A Home1534 Words   |  7 Pagestheir home. But for me? I don’t have a home. The year is 750 AD and I live in the capital of The Tang Dynasty(618-907), Chang’an; the cultural center where you can thrive as a person; making me part of Ancient China’s â€Å"Golden Age(â€Å"Ancient China For Kids† 6).† However, I don’t feel my sense of belonging here. I’m in a place I didn’t ask to be in: being a young orphan girl, tr ying to make a living on my own. I have no relation with the top class imperial family, nor am I involved with any sort ofRead MoreThe Music Of Music Sampling1684 Words   |  7 Pagesunknown music and encouraging musical experimentation. In this essay I will discuss the pros and cons of sampling and then give reasons as to why I am pro-sampling. Constriction- Creative or Unoriginal One issue those who sample will face is the argument that as they are using another artists work, it could be seen as a lack of imagination and originality. Some people don t like the fact that they are profiting from another artists time, hard work and ideas. One example of this is Kanye West s

No comments:

Post a Comment